Associate Manager, Insights & Analytics (Foodservice)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Associate Manager will be a key player in delivering insights to support Conagra Brands' Foodservice categories and brands. This position will work closely with the cross-functional Foodservice team, including Customer Marketing, Category Marketing, and Sales to influence decisions with insights that drive results. In addition, this role will interact with the broader Insights & Analytics (I&A) team integrating away-from-home insights into key initiatives. Daily duties will involve leveraging multiple primary and secondary data sources to gain a deep understanding of foodservice insights including industry, consumers, operators, menus, categories, and Conagra Foodservice brands.
- Works collaboratively and cross-functionally to translate insights and analytics into top and bottom line business impact.
- Designs research and learning plans against business objectives, managing project timeline, deliverables, and budget, as assigned and with input from the Director.
- Transforms multiple data sources into actionable insights then crafts this into data-supported selling stories that either maintain or drive Conagra Foodservice sales among distributors and restaurant operators.
- Leads the sourcing, interpretation and application of marketplace, restaurant operator learning, and consumer learning to help develop marketing strategy and refine activation for prioritized brands.
- Synthesizes and applies foodservice trends to ensure relevant trends are acted upon in category, brand, and marketing strategies.
- Drives application of a comprehensive range of research methodologies, provides input on supplier selection, activity and workflow to ensure cost efficient, accurate, and timely completion of projects.
- Analyzes and interprets syndicated data to build a deeper understanding of our foodservice customers and consumers.
- Partners with broader insights organization to leverage multiple data sources that address business issues and information needs.
- Supports knowledge management portal with away-from-home curated content and best practice learning.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant marketing research experience, preferably in the consumer packaged goods industry. Experience working with sales teams is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proven ability to take initiative and a track record of delivering actionable business recommendations, influencing decisions, and impacting results.
- Strong priority management skills so to ensure insights resources are leveraged and applied to the most important business issues.
- A proven record of turning insights into action.
- A team player that thrives on working collaboratively with cross-functional partners, in a matrix environment.
- Knowledge of multiple insights tools and processes, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Experience working with multiple third party suppliers ensuring they are aligned to our key deliverables and they are driving impactful outcomes.
- Proven strong oral and written communication skills, especially the ability to explain difficult concepts and insights in simple, applicable business terms.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.