General Labor 2nd shift (FF3)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for position
- Regular attendance to ensure production requirements are met
- Ability to follow instruction
- Ability to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform the job.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work individually as well as with others as a team
- Ability to move up to 50 lbs
- Put on all required personal protective equipment and safety gear and perform a safety check on equipment to be used in the daily operations and ensure that all safety devices are functioning properly
- Feed filler equipment with vegetables, protein, fillings and sauces, position boxed meat to work stations, fill nesting hoppers with trays, fill carton magazines, assemble cases, monitor case sealer and monitor dough caps as required.
- Manually place proper portion of protein (e.g., chicken, beef etc.) into trays as they pass on conveyor
- Manually pack finished cartons of product into cases and push full cases to case sealer
- Manually position empty pallet and hand stack finished cases on pallets
- Keep work area clear and clean, re-seal and put away used components and packaging material, breakdown boxes, place trash in proper receptacles and clean tools and equipment as required
- Attend daily pre-shift meetings, safety meetings, and other meetings as required
- May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of GMP’s and plant safety
- Understanding of damage/loss
- Knowledge of 5s principles
- Ability to work with pork, chicken, beef and shellfish products in addition to many other ingredients and allergens
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience Required: Minimum 6 months production or related experience preferred.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.