Outbound Load Planner - Domestic / Canada
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Assigns shipments to preferred carriers using transportation management system. Organize and consolidate truckloads to provide economical rates and high performance levels. Monitor deliveries, assist carriers in resolving issues and communicate to appropriate parties, as necessary. Analyze existing shipping processes for improvements and provide support for various implementation plans. 3 years related experience.
- Assign and tender LTL and TL shipments to Preferred Carriers using available/applicable transportation management systems
- Organize and consolidate LTL shipments into truckloads while reducing transportation expense.
- Assist Customer Service by arranging pick-up of returned goods.
- Monitor shipments to ensure on-time delivery.
- Assist carriers in resolving issues and communicate to appropriate parties as necessary.
- Support shipping locations with carrier selection, trailer pool coordination, rush shipment arrangements, and problem resolution.
- Analyze existing shipping processes for possible improvements and provide support
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years experience in transportation
- Understanding of business and transportation terms and concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with TMS
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.