Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Ability to work in a safe manner and under time restraints
- Knowledgeable of all chemicals and MSDS sheets
- Ability to lift 50 to 75lbs.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to tear down and set up production equipment
- Certification of Lock out/Tag out needed
- Adaptability to work in hot or cold/wet/steamy/changing environment
- Must be detail oriented, ability to take simple directions and multi task
- Able to perform job duties while wearing correct PPE
- Ability to perform physical tasks
- Able to flex schedule around production times
- Available for overtime as needed
- Support CPS activities to include but not limited to: Safety, Quality, BOS, 5S, Equipment Ownership, Area Ownership, Team participation, CSD, etc.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.