Sanitor - Night Shift -Bakery Plant $15.80
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Safety, demonstrated behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries.
- Quality, demonstrates behaviors in support of quality work processes to include, Document & track production variables, downtime, product samples, and to ensure proper blending of raw materials by weight or automatic metering systems, follow and document accurately time and temperature points in recipe specifications to meet the quality standards.
- Continuous Improvement Actively support the ConAgra Performance System-CPS. Experience in a High Performance Work Systems; 5’s, working in teams, problem solving, six sigma, TPM, training, continuous skills development-CSD, auditing, planned and/or autonomous maintenance-AM.
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Use hand tools to change process flow piping and prepare sanitation cycle.
- Manually control valves and piping to prepare CIP cycle.
- Record in writing sanitation activities, including temperatures and concentrations.
- Operate MMI to perform sanitation sequence.
- Use mathematical operations of addition and subtraction to track and understand chemical concentrations.
- Use mathematical operation of multiplication and division to understand, track and evaluate chemical concentrations.
- Wear protective clothing/gear when required for safety.
- Troubleshoot, adjust, calibrate, monitor and inspect CIP equipment for issues and generate work orders when necessary to correct.
- Coordinate work activities with work associates who work on same or different shift.
- Exchange information with work associates for improving efficiency, safety, quality, and operational procedures.
- Obtain and replace sanitation chemicals as needed.
- Use pressured water hoses to clean production equipment and areas.
- Use caustic and acid chemicals to clean production equipment.
- Acknowledge and respond to CIP alarms.
- Inspect and clean processing, packaging, and casing equipment and machinery between production cycles.
- Inspect and clean general production floor and surface areas between production cycles.
- Perform chemical tests to ensure quality and FDA standards.
- Accurately document sanitation events and activities.
- Perform duties with speed and precision in actions to maintain necessary sanitation schedules and safety.Marginal tasks
- Receive additional training as needed to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Perform other duties that the Team Leader or Coordinator might require.
- Work overtime as required to achieve production, sanitation and maintenance schedules.
- The ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers.
- Be able to perform all skills as outlined on the Skills Element Tree.
- Experience working in a production, manufacturing or distribution environment
- Technical degree in related field
- Experience working in a food processing or packaging environment
- Experience working in an automated machinery environment (with PLCs or MMIs)
- Experience work in a USDA, FDA, OSHA, or GMP compliant environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs
- Proficiency in SAP
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Sit, stand, walk and climb stairs and use the catwalk over the production lines
- Stoop/bend to pick up boxes, over wrap, etc.
- Twist while loading supplies
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- May be subject to blood borne pathogens and other infectious illnesses, occupational hazardous materials and associated protective activities and donning personal protective equipment
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. The Company recognizes that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.