Teamleader Warehouse (Supervisor)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Supervises and coordinates warehouse activities for incoming/outgoing shipments and a smooth flow of raw materials to the production lines. Verifies and maintains records of incoming and outgoing shipments. Supervises group of workers engaged in lifting, transporting and loading materials for shipment or storage. Oversees the processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials, and equipment. Schedules work for special and periodic inventories. Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Coordinates warehousing operations and production needs.
- Maintains timely loading, unloading, and scheduling of product or ingredients to meet plant and corporate objectives.
- Oversees shipping/receiving operations to provide efficient handling of raw materials and customer orders.
- Establishes and maintains warehousing rotation and hold programs.
- Periodically audits inventory for accuracy and obsolete product.
- Enforces the plant's safety program including good GMP's.
- Monitors warehousing area and employees to eliminate work hazards and unsafe acts.
- Monitors equipment, submit work orders for repairs, and recommend changes for safe operation.
- Trains individuals on safety procedures, specifically forklift and hand jack operation, loading,
- and trailer operation.
- Trains, motivates, and monitors performance of warehousing employees. Recognize good performance and take corrective action when needed.
- Drive initiatives to reduce cost through labor controls, damage reduction, implementation of new methods and tools to improve productivity.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, four-year college degree preferred
- Excellent PC skills, to include Windows, Word, Excel and SAP.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Previous experience in a food-processing, manufacturing, or warehouse environment is a plus
- A self-motivated individual that is able to multi-task and lead others.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; taste and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee will be exposed to a noisy environment that varies from hot to cold in temperature. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.