Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Performs administrative, technical, and/or specialized support to plant operations. Performs general office duties of a responsible and confidential nature. Answers questions and furnishes information to callers and visitors. Communicates with individuals at all levels in the organization, industry, and community. Schedules appointments and makes arrangements for meetings, conferences and travel. Prepares reports, correspondence and presentations. Handles confidential information and files. Operates a personal computer and appropriate software. Resolves most questions and problems independently and refers more complex issues to higher levels. Provides support to multiple areas including production, maintenance, HR, quality, etc. 5 years related experience.
- Under limited supervision performs clerical, administrative and general duties involving typing, data entry, record and file maintenance and mail distribution.
- Schedules appointments and makes extensive arrangements for onsite meetings and functions
- Orders supplies
- Completes purchase requisitions
- Greet guests & vendors and telephone reception
- Assignments are broad in nature and usually require originality and ingenuity
- Responsible for food safety and quality.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred
- Proficiency in the following computer skills preferred: Microsoft office products, SAP.
- Must demonstrate ability to prioritize responsibilities and conduct multiple tasks concurrently
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Communication- strong communication skills with the ability to deal with a variety of personalities and the public.
- Must be able to work independently without much direction
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization
- Must be a good team player and participate when needed in team functions. Work in continuous improvement preferred.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.