Associate Brand Manager (Management / Development)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
You start with a rich understanding of the consumer and then work collaboratively within the Brand team and business partners to translate these insights into business and brand building plans and execution. You will be part of a business team (sales, finance, product supply, product development) and lead development of business fundamental plans (i.e. pricing proposals, business forecasting, product assortment, distribution, merchandising, packaging, sales coordination), identify opportunities for and execution of line extensions and brand renovations, and create and lead the execution of marketing plans for your initiatives. Strong project leadership and communication skills are needed as this position is responsible for coordinating and leading our key initiatives from start to finish across many business functions, aligning the business leadership to those initiatives, and interacting with customers and customer sales teams. A strong analytic foundation is required to identify and evaluate key business issues and drivers from your analysis and interpretation of market and shipment data to aid in brand growth and P&L management. MBA is required.
- Business Leader: you are a leader of your business and will align the organization and our leaders to your thinking and recommendations. You will lead a variety of cross-functional teams for the business in order to deliver your strategies and short and long term goals.
- P&L Owner: you will play a meaningful role in the delivery of your brand’s P&L goals and the creation and delivery of the financials of your initiatives
- Strategic Thinking: To beat the competition, you will leverage consumer insights and trends and customer needs to refine/create strategies and initiatives that create a competitive advantage for your business.
- Integrator: You will integrate the activities of numerous internal and external partners (business functions, agencies) in the creation and delivery of your business and marketing plans.
- Analysis: Marketplace analytics of assigned brand; maintains competitive surveillance.
- MBA required with relevant brand internship and/or other relevant work experience
- Strong project leadership and communication skills are needed as this position is responsible for coordinating and leading our key initiatives from start to finish across many business functions, aligning the business leadership to those initiatives, and interacting with customers and customer sales teams
- Strong analytic foundation is required to identify and evaluate key business issues and drivers from your analysis and interpretation of market and shipment data to aid in brand growth and P&L management
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.