Associate Manager, Go to Market Insights
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Reporting to the Manager, Demand Science, Go to Market, this person will be a key player in delivering reports and learnings to support Conagra’s go to market strategies. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to influence decisions with insights that drive results. In addition, this role will interact with the broader Demand Science team integrating go to market insights into key initiatives. Daily duties will involve leveraging multiple primary and secondary data sources to gain a deep understanding of GTM learnings including industry, consumers, categories, and Conagra brands.
- Works collaboratively and cross-functionally to translate information into top and bottom line business impact.
- Designs research and reports against business objectives, managing project timeline, deliverables, and budget, as assigned and with input from Manager.
- Partners with broader demand organization to leverage multiple data sources and translate data into actionable learnings by crafting data-supported stories that inform strategic business questions.
- Applies relevant industry and channel trends to category, brand, and marketing strategies.
- Drives application of a comprehensive range of research methodologies, provides input on supplier selection, activity and workflow to ensure cost efficient, accurate, and timely completion of projects.
- Analyzes and interprets syndicated data to build a deeper understanding of consumers and ecommerce business.
- Develop tools and reports to diagnose new category opportunities for online customers
- Understand opportunity gaps and proactively build case and sales story to close gaps
- Supports knowledge management portal with ecommerce curated content and best practice learning.
- 3+ years of relevant marketing research and ecommerce experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Data integration & interpretation experience
- Proven ability to take initiative and a track record of delivering actionable business recommendations, influencing decisions, and impacting results.
- Strong priority management skills so to ensure insights resources are leveraged and applied to the most important business issues.
- A team player that thrives on working collaboratively with cross-functional partners and stakeholders, in a matrix environment.
- Knowledge of multiple insights tools and processes, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Experience working with multiple third party suppliers ensuring they are aligned to our key deliverables and they are driving impactful outcomes.
- Proven strong oral and written communication skills, especially the ability to explain difficult concepts and insights in simple, applicable business terms.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.