Business Systems Architect
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Drives innovation across a set of complex IT services and Business Relationships. Is accountable for development, continuous improvement, consultation with business partners around the use of existing and future technology to drive business success, collaborates with managed services providers and system integrators to deliver high value projects. Works with managed services providers to optimize end to end business and technical process, and continuously looks to improve efficiency and costs. Contributes to strategic planning efforts through an understanding of the business strategy, owns large scale IT assets/contracts, and manages major vendor relationships. Has a deep understanding of business processes and technology and collaborates with all levels of the enterprise.
As part of Conagra Brands’ growth strategy, the Business Systems Architect will serve as the front end for the Global Business and Information Services (GBIS) organization while partnering with Global Business Services (GBS), Human Resources (HR), Communications and other corporate functions to support their strategy by leveraging technology to drive efficiency, lead projects, and support day to day needs. The role will support end-to-end delivery of operational processes as well as managing the relationship with third party providers.
This leader will be a technologically savvy professional who can understand and partner with other GBIS functions coupled with a creative mindset to envision how to implement technology to support business strategy.
- Partners across the enterprise to define and prioritize technology solutions that are appropriate and adequate to satisfy both tactical and strategic business needs
- Leads and provides thought-leadership in identifying opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement across business and IT.
- Assess applicability and readiness of emerging technology solutions and influence suppliers to develop solutions to meet the business needs
- Collaborates with business and external parters across the business functions to define levels of process performance and business outcomes
- Analyze and documents business functional requirments in conjunction with the business and external partners to resolve business problems
- In conjunction with internal and external partners, designs and documents system solutions which address business, functional and technical requirments
- Oversee and governs development of system solutions based on detailed technical design specification leveraging both internal and external partners
- Works across internal and external partners to protect information and systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption and modifications
- Collaborates with internal and external parters to understand, maintain system performance, capacity and demand on systems
- Collaborates with both internal and external partners to ensure systems are properly maintained, resolution of break fix incidents and meet the define service levels required to meet the business requirments
- Works with internal and external partners to ensure quality of changes to systems are viewed holistically and have considered all aspects of the change to protect the core transactional systems
- Leverages agile methods and practices to effectively plan, organize and manage both internal and external resources to delivery project specific goals
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business, Finance, Information Systems or a related field required with a high-level understanding of end to end business processes in Shared Service and Corporate functions
- 8+ years in Information Technology or Corporate Business Functions
- Working knowledge of IT platforms, processes and business integration
- Versed in Project Management and Agile methodologies
- Ability to define a project plan and lead projects
- Experience in a Shared Service environment and collaborating with third party business process and IT outsourcers preferred
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated individual and team success
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.