Continuous Improvement Specialist
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Develops implementation plans and standards and/or leads the planning and implementation for one or more critical improvement processes. Coaches plant resources in the implementation of the improvement methodology. Provides training and qualifies plant resources. Tracks implementation and qualified resources
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures as well as complying with all OSHA rules and regulations. (THINK SAFETY FIRST.)
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMP) including proper waste disposal, attire, grooming and hygiene, etc.
- Implement projects which reduce manufacturing costs, improve product quality, or increase efficiencies which support overall plant objectives.
- Facilitate project team meetings to ensure team member accountability and project deadline are met
- Coach employees on implementation of project deliverables
- Track project cost savings (Conagra Cost Reductions) through Accolade software system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or related discipline
- 3+ years of previous experience in continuous improvement
- Previous experience working in a Manufacturing setting
- Previous Project management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.