Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Conagra Brands is seeking Equipment Technicians for 2nd and 3rd shifts for the Sandwich Bros. of Wisconsin, LLC located in Milwaukee, WI. The Equipment Technician is responsible for overseeing, setup, and troubleshooting of the equipment throughout the production floor. Working in partnership with Equipment Technician Lead and Maintenance Technician, together they keep the plant and its primary packaging and production systems running. All procedures and practices used are grounded in standards, regulations and laws addressing food safety and food quality, as well as environmental safety in accordance with Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Works in partnership with Equipment Technician Lead, and Maintenance Technician to perform basic Troubleshooting and Repairs on Packaging Equipment, Production Equipment, and other related Production Systems.
- Operates primarily horizontal wrapping production equipment according to established standards.
- Makes Basic Production Repairs and Assists in the Process of Production and Changeover.
- Provides routine inspections and monitoring of Production Related Equipment.
- Prepares & Completes Basic unscheduled work orders to support production requirements.
- Remains current in training expectations.
- Supports and follows standards for food safety and food quality production reflected in SQF 2000 as well as the regulations of major vendors and governmental agencies such as OSHA, FDA and EPA.
- Keeps work environment clean, safe and positive.
- Primary focus of all business related efforts are and must remain that of promoting excellence in all products.
- Present the company as a good and positive business image in every aspect of your professional daily business.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.