Financial Analyst - FP&A
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Performs moderately complex financial analysis for Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team, specifically for Sales, General, and Administrative (SG&A) accounts. Presents analysis and recommendations to FP&A management and business leaders. Actively participate in key finance functional initiatives and display an initiative to win in a fast paced environment.
- Partners with business leaders to provide recommendations that ensure sound financial decisions are being made for the organization.
- Supports the financial planning, forecasting and reporting process for our SG&A expenses.
- Monthly/Quarterly financial presentation of expense and forecast to business leaders for SG&A expenses.
- Provides financial guidance and leadership to business partners and management through continuous improvement of reporting and existing processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- MBA or CPA certification a plus
- 3+ years financial work experience
- Experience with financial modeling and/or enhancing reporting systems
- Leverage technical financial expertise to analyze and assimilate data into business recommendations
- “Go to” person for the area supported – Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Implements continuous process improvements
- Develops trust and credibility across the organization
- Ability & courage to challenge assumptions & status quo
- Communicate & provide insight to influence business partners
- Develops and applies change management skills
- Builds a strong internal network of relationships
- Proactively identifies opportunities and solutions to business issues
- Strategic view of the business/function (analytics to drive change, long-term view)
- Proven understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and how to apply it
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.