Financial Analyst - Procurement
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
This position will support the financial planning and reporting processes for the Enterprise Procurement Organization. The position performs moderately complex research and analysis for assigned financial areas. The position will be responsible for accurate reporting of financial results, forecasts, variance analysis, special projects and the annual budget process. The position will also include presenting findings and recommendations to management.
- Provide analytics and research to support brand pricing strategies and actions
- Develop financial models to allow for margin management analysis
- Analyze & Report on cost reduction projects for assigned areas
- Support the annual financial plan and monthly forecast processes
- Leverage analytics and insights that deliver solutions
- Establish strong working relationship with business partners to provide effective counsel and analysis to assist meeting the established financial objectives.
- Other special projects and ad hoc reporting as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3 years financial analysis experience, preferably in the food industry.
- Ability to analyze and assimilate financial information into actionable data and recommendations.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment.
- Great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills under pressing time constraints.
- Ability to prioritize and control multiple tasks at the same time is required.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships across various functional areas both internally and externally.
- Self motivation to perform in a fast pace environment.
- Exceptional PC skills required (Excel, Power Point, Access, Word, etc…)
- Experience with SAP/Legacy/BI/BPC or other multi-dimensional database tools is required.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.