Financial Analyst - Risk Management
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Performs duties associated with the Business Continuity Program. Utilizes Risk Management systems, tools, practices, and policies to analyze, report, and manage risks according to the Enterprise Risk Management framework. Minimum 3 years related experience.
Business Continuity (75%)
- Present to and train individuals at different levels of the organization about Crisis Management and the Business Continuity Program.
- Gather, compile, and document aspects of the plants Business Continuity Plans which contain the capabilities of the business to continue delivery of products and services following a business disruption.
- Arrange and attend plant visits to conduct Business Impact Assessments that includes the examination, identification, and evaluation of critical plant dependencies and workarounds.
- Analyze and interpret reports to provide recommendations in relation to critical dependencies, existing workarounds, and outstanding opportunities.
- Administer access to the Business Continuity Management system, train users, and assist in system maintenance and implementation tasks.
- Advise and educate partners when gaps and opportunities are identified throughout the Business Continuity Lifecycle.
- Conduct Business Continuity Exercises by facilitating in-person, phone, or video conference meetings.
- Prepare written evaluations of Business Continuity Exercises.
- Monitor compliance of the Business Continuity Program, inform partners of upcoming due dates, and provide quarterly status reports.
- Collaborate and consult with various functions/departments including participation at internal and external meetings to gain understanding of business objectives. Then, evaluate alignment with departmental goals and incorporate the knowledge gained into existing programs.
Property Loss Control (10%)
- Assist in the documentation and maintenance of the Property Loss Control and Boiler Mechanical Breakdown programs.
- Assist in estimating the impact of property losses based on expected natural catastrophes.
- Assist in communicating loss prevention methods to business partners.
Insurance Renewal Reporting (15%)
- Create and disseminate reports utilized for the annual Property Insurance submission including, but not limited to: Interdependencies, Supplier Dependency, and Net Maximum Foreseeable Loss.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Risk Management, Supply Chain, Finance, or Business Management required.
- 2 years of experience in business operations or project management required.
- 1 year of experience in process documentation, risk assessment, or training required.
- Experience in design, development, and improvement of strategy & business continuity planning preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Knowledge of industry business continuity standards, information security practices, and experience in implementing multiple risk mitigation approaches preferred.
- Ability to travel 15%-25% required.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.