Foodservice Sales Manager
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
This is a remote field position based out of a home office, and can be located in either the greater Los Angeles or San Francisco metropolitan area.
The Sales Manager executes sales programs to sell the organization's products into foodservice distribution and Large Leverage Operators (LLO's) in assigned geography or markets by effectively penetrating account opportunities. Collaborate with sales agency in coordinating sales activities at the market and customer level. Coordinate with other selling teams (Commercial/Non- Commercial) to deliver results for the market coverage area.
- Create and execute the business plan through the annual business cycle. Work to maximize the business plan sales and profit within brand strategies and guidelines.
- Conduct market analysis to determine customer needs, quantify opportunity, and propose financials for sales accounts
- Manage development activities and support GTM Hunting model with volume and profit objectives
- Develop, foster, and maintain strong customer relationships while ensuring proper communication of vital information
- Deliver sales presentations to key customers, often in coordination with Sales Agency
- Provide product training at sales agency and distributor level
- Achieve volume targets on new business. Regularly update and communicate progress to Management
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years progressive sales experience, to include account management
- Must demonstrate sales management experience in the management of multiple product categories, and customers. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge in sales, trade and marketing concepts and methods
- Must have a strong base in development and maintenance of customer relations and promotions management
- Must be capable of effectively interpreting and using multiple information sources to develop strategy and tactics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and applications. (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong internal and external working relationships (External - Strategic customers, Internal – Category, Business Development, Customer Service)
- Must have experience in trade spending management; proven fiscal responsibility
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Travel up to 50% of the time
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.