Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Jobs ranging from $15.90 to $22.27
Roles Range from:
Cooker/ Cooler Attendant
Packaging Crew Leader
Boil & finish Cook
To perform these jobs successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; responds well to questions.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; supports everyone's efforts to succeed; generates ideas and suggestions that improve the team’s performance, the efficiency of the process or the quality of the products
- Ethics - Treats people from own and other cultures with respect; works with honesty and integrity; upholds organizational values.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; is consistently at work and on time.
- Flexibility and adaptability – Must be able to deal with sudden changes in scheduling; working long hours as necessary; filling in on other positions to help out when needed
- Some positions will require working in very hot and humid conditions when dealing with products coming out of the steam peelers and will require wearing protective gloves
- Most positions are located in areas with loud noise and will require the employee to wear protective ear plugs
- Other conditions include wet floors, occasional strong odors from peppers and occasional fumes from cleaning chemicals
- Must be able to work any shift
- Must be willing to work weekends and overtime as required
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.