Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
JOB DUTIES (INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Perform job with utmost Caution and Safety. Ensure no Safety incidents to Self or Others
- Safely Operate and perform all processes associated with assigned equipment and systems ensuring product quality which meets or exceeds established standards
- Safely Manage and perform all workflow of assigned equipment and processes including completion of required quality checks, data verification, sanitation, lubrication, changeovers, and communicating material needs ensuring adequate supply at all times
- Perform required support functions (includes but not limited to):
- Stocking/supplying proper materials
- Remove waste materials from all production areas
- Perform sanitation tasks as assigned
- Relief for breaks
- Shift-to-shift communication handoff
- Complete all required testing, information checks, CIP/SIP, general adjustments and associated paperwork.
- Perform preventive and on-going maintenance, lubrication, calibration, and other tasks per work order requests on all equipment.
- May participate in structured Maintenance/Technical training/development
- Reports abnormalities of equipment as they arise.
- Participate in CPS (ConAgra Performance System), TPM and AMD (Autonomous Manufacturing Development)
- Perform other duties as assigned by the leadership team
- Ability to cross-train as Crew Coordinator
- Adhere to direction set by Crew Coordinator, Process Improvement Tech, and Cell Planner
- Regular, Reliable attendance is necessary
- Responsible for Food Safety and Food Quality
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS/PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated Excellent Safety Performance. Accident/Incident-free behavior preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to properly contribute/support a fast-paced team environment as well as independently with strong time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated detail-orientation, prioritization, proactive work ethic and analytical/decision-making ability
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude/experience
- Ability to work overtime and adjust work schedules on an as needed basis
- Heavy lifting/ carrying (up to 50 lbs.) of bagged ingredients, pushing/pulling (up to 200 lbs.) of barreled ingredients In addition, the position may require frequent twisting of head/neck/back, and frequent bending at the waist.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.