Industrial Electrician/PLC Programmer
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of industrial control systems and Programmable Logic Computers (PLC's).
- Effectively maintain programming, hardware networking and communication; troubleshoot, determine causes of failure and perform corrective actions; oversee full industrial control system project implementation on both hardware and software problems.
- Support predictive and preventative maintenance program.
- Support internal projects
- Drive plant control system upgrades.
- Diagnose and correct PLC programming problems to minimize downtime.
- Diagnose, repair and or replace electrical components of machines including but not limited to motors, relays, overloads, cables, switches, sensor and variable speed drives.
- Capable of reading electrical schematics.
- New equipment installations
- Calibrating instrumentation equipment
- Able to troubleshoot and calibrate the following properly and safely: control panels using relay logic; Cam-driven switch boxes; heat and humidity control systems; process control valves; pneumatic control systems; hydraulic control systems; metal detection systems; ink jet coding systems, electronic scaling systems, electronic meters.
- Able to interface with and troubleshoot the following motor control equipment properly and safely: motor starters, run relays; Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs); Servo motors and controls.
- Able to interface with and troubleshoot PLC's including: connecting to the PLC, reading ladder logic, programming, diagnosing hardware and software problems.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce quality materials output that meet product specifications and quality system requirements.
- Requires standing, stooping, reaching and lifting up to 50 lbs. Requires the ability to perform work with hands and/or arms in the same repetitive motion above and below shoulder level.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.