Logistics Development Associate
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
An accelerated training program for college graduates who have proven the ability to excel in today’s fast-paced Supply Chain environment. The program will provide graduates, who wish to pursue a career in Supply Chain, with exposure to the various facets of Supply Chain within a diverse Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) organization. The Logistics Development Program (LDP) is designed to provide the organization with future Supply Chain leaders who will contribute to the organization’s success. The LDP will build the associate’s Supply Chain skill-set by providing exposure to experienced professionals and various areas of Supply Chain including: Sales and Operations Planning, Transportation and Warehousing, Customer Supply Chain and the Project Management Organization. The LDP is a part of the company’s larger Supply Chain Development Program (SCDP).
The Program is structured to last 24-36 months and will allow for consistent growth and individual development opportunities. The Logistics Development Associate will be rotating through three Supply Chain functions during their time in the program. These rotations will vary based on business needs and the participant’s career aspirations.
- Generating forecasts for assigned product categories using inputs from all available sources.
- Analyzing the statistical forecast and executing changes as necessary.
- Collaborating with marketing and finance on monthly consensus volumes and translate those volumes to lower levels to finalize volume mix
- Developing future demand plans that drive supply chain planning processes.
- Assigning shipments to preferred carriers using transportation management system.
- Organizing and consolidating truckloads to provide economical rates and high performance levels.
- Monitoring deliveries, assisting carriers in resolving issues and communicating to appropriate parties, as necessary.
- Analyzing existing shipping processes for improvements and provide support for various implementation plans.
- Developing and managing project timelines
- Assists with driving supply chain agenda with strategic customers.
- Provides leadership, and resolution, to the company and customers on Supply Chain issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in programs related to Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Overall GPA of 3.25
- Leadership experience
- Desire to grow within Supply Chain function
- Ability to relocate
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Proven leadership ability (i.e. collaboration, influencing & problem solving skills)
- Strong time management and follow-through skills
- Ability to react to day to day situations without losing sight of strategy
- Financial Aptitude (i.e. budget management, cost driver understanding)
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.