Maintenance Manager/PM Pillar Lead - Reddi Wip/Table Spreads Plant
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Provides leadership and direction to plant maintenance department. Responsible for repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment in manufacturing operations. Responsible to eliminate all causes of failure and ensure full useful life in coordination with daily maintenance completed by operating personnel. Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation to ensure continuous production operations. Creates and manages the maintenance and storeroom budgets. Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards. Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Responsible for plant maintenance including facilities, utilities and operations to reduce downtime and assure peak plant efficiencies. Will direct capital engineering design and projects to completion and work with appropriate vendors. This position will also have direct responsibility for the Maintenance team and their performance.
- Promote safety throughout the entire maintenance organization.
- Responsible for all maintenance department metrics.
- Lead, manage and direct all activities for ConAgra Performance System Planned Maintenance Pillar.
- Prepare and operate within established maintenance operating budget and monitor departmental expenditures.
- Assists with planning and cost estimates for annual and longer term capital budgets.
- Responsible for executing the capital plan to include all engineering design and project management, working with both internal and external resources.
- Be acquainted with local/state/federal environmental regulations and ensure compliance with all operational permits. Directs all aspects of building operations including maintenance, repairs, and renovations.
- Establish criteria for assessing the quality of work performed by employees and contractors.
- Supervise the completion of work through review of reports, frequent site inspections and conferences with operations and vendors regarding electrical & plumbing equipment, HVAC systems, electric motors, ventilating fans, air conditioning and electrical control units.
- Investigate the condition of buildings, equipment and grounds, and recommends improvements in the facilities to ensure that needs are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related technical field preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience in food plant maintenance.
- Must be computer literate; experienced in using computer software applications such as CAD, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project Management, etc.
- Must have complete understanding of PLC and logic controls for high speed operating equipment.
- Prior experience using production environment SAP preferred.
- Basic accounting knowledge preferred.
- Broad knowledge & experience in project management & facilities administration with demonstrated ability to manage projects and personnel.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with superb time management and project scheduling skills.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully managing the construction of
- large, complex projects.
- Comprehensive information on construction processes, trade practices, standards, building codes & regulations.
- Excellent administrative and follow up skills to achieve successful maintenance and repair programs.
- Ability to lead teams and achieve results through resources.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; taste and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee will be exposed to a noisy environment that varies from hot to cold in temperature. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.