Manager Business Intelligence
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Conagra Brands is looking for a talented leader to influence and execute our data acquisition, data governance and business intelligence strategies. Reporting to the Director of Business Intelligence, the Manager of Business Intelligence will make an immediate impact to our data foundation by supporting our data lake build and working cross-functionally to bridge business needs with technical capabilities. They will show up each day obsessing over our challenges and drawing on their critical thinking skills and collaborative nature to develop tangible data solutions. The ideal candidate takes pride in their work, resulting in strong ownership and accountability of work product. The day-to-day of this position includes partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to convert business questions and high-level data collection needs into reporting requirements while fostering a self-service analytics environment by providing domain and tool expertise. The Business Intelligence team is tasked with creating operational efficiency through data governance and identifying key data acquisitions while partnering with Technology to optimize access to data for business analysts and decision-makers. This role is within Demand Sciences which takes a data driven approach to understanding the total consumer journey and consistently provides a forward-looking, predictive perspective.
- Influence and grow the Business Intelligence practice
- Provide subject matter expertise on data visualization tools, concepts and best practices
- Coordinate with team members in Analytics, Data Science and Technology to identify best practices, policies, and procedures for data usage
- Facilitate complex data requirements from start to implementation
- Assist in the creation and iteration of dashboards, reports and insights to key stakeholders both across the organization as well as to external customers
- Collaborate with Technology and key stakeholders on a strategy to enable an environment for self-service analytics
- Willingness to be hands on gathering requirements and with dashboard creation
- Advanced (7+ years) experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau or QlikView
- Advanced (7+ years) experience with SQL
- Experience supporting a self-service dashboarding or reporting environment
- Proven track record of learning modern analytics tools, technologies and frameworks
- Ability to work with large databases such as Oracle, Teradata and/or a big data environment
- Solid understanding of Data Lake and Data Warehousing concepts
- Demonstrate Business Intelligence thought leadership through presentations at events such as meetups, user groups and conferences
- Adapt to a changing environment by continually seeking new and innovative ways to leverage data
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.