Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Position responsibilities
- Update/Develop and execute strategies for all categories in scope.
- Leads RFI, RFP and RFQ processes with Stakeholders to identify, select and engage suppliers to ensure competitive market advantage, leverage spend, improve performance and reduce costs
- Lead RFI, RFP and RFQ processes with Suppliers
- Benchmark Supplier costs, analyze and collaborate with Stakeholders.
- Lead Supplier negotiations and finalize contracts
- Manage Supplier performance reviews with the internal Stakeholders to measure and document supplier performance, identify development areas and establish corrective action plans for improved performance and delivery.
- Drive for continuous improvement leading to savings, deliver efficiency improvements.
- Drive working capital initiatives.
- Drive cost reduction (CCR) initiatives; generate savings ideas; and plan implementation partnering with stakeholders.
- Use strategic approaches to create and maintain Stakeholder relationships, provide strategic sourcing solutions.
- Foster positive, productive, proactive relationships with a wide variety of Suppliers and operating company personnel.
- Foster relationships with business partners, understands goals and business needs and influence decisions to provide value to the all internal Stakeholders
- Provide on-going industry insight to Leadership and Stakeholders.
- Manage appropriate internal systems i.e. SAP, CMD and Accolade.
- Maintain accurate and complete contract records.
- Requires a BA degree in Supply Chain or Business Administration
- 5-10 years of Procurement experience preferred including Supplier negotiations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to partner with higher organizational levels
- Meticulous analytical, organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Expert listener, strong influencing skills.
- Consistent and timely follow through.
- Strategic thinker able to get to the heart of issues rapidly and accurately even when information is limited.
- Passionate, high-energy change agent with experience in driving Procurement improvement in complex, matrix organizations.
- Track record of delivering results, including Savings through Supplier negotiation
- Planning, critical thinking, able to demonstrate team-based problem solving success
- Proficient in SAP
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.