Manager Supply Planning
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Provides strategic direction and planning regarding the management of inventories at manufacturing facilities, copackers and distribution centers. The scope of this position is the leadership of a portion of our dry portfolio and associated supply planning team. Oversees and directs the production master planning function for long term scheduling, inventory planning, capacity planning and all deployment activities. Helps drive optimal plant and IMC sourcing to deliver lost TDC. Responsible for achievement of inventory, service and other S&OP metric improvement.
- Responsible for developing a manufacturing and distribution strategy in support of achieving target customer service levels and customer service levels with a minimum investment in inventories.
- Guide the development and maintenance of on-going network supply and capacity planning. Lead medium sized team, consisting of Supply and Replenishment planners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on the positioning and maintenance of finished goods inventories, in such a way to balance customer fill rate, inventory carrying costs and optimal transportation. Establish guidelines to achieve cost effective and efficient movement of finished goods while maintaining minimum inventory investment.
- Anticipate and communicate current and potential problems and opportunities to Senior Management, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service so they can make appropriate decisions. Work with Line of Business Team to resolve problems.
- Proactively monitor inventory and manage aged stock, SKU rationalized inventory, and restricted stock (hold, damage, etc.) to maximize sales revenue and/or minimize P&L impact.
- Plan and communicate with Transportation & Warehousing on annual and periodic freight and warehousing flow changes.
- Responsible for the production planning process through the co-ordination of sourcing, production plan and deployment/flow plans for assigned businesses and plants to support our Integrated Business Planning process
- S&OP point of contact for dry Network Optimization projects and due diligence
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, supply chain. Advanced degree desirable.
- 7+ years experience in a supply chain environment with some management experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to lead both a direct team and cross-functional business partners.
- Excellent communication written/verbal is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- APICS or CPIM certification a plus
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.