Operations Systems Analyst
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Understands business processes, process analysis/management, and IT requirements and IT managed services. Drives definition to requirements, optimization, continuous improvement, and approved changes to new and existing business processes and IT solutions via development of business processes and functional/technical requirement. Ensures the IT Outsourcer is meeting delivery expectations and SLAs. Helps the design, development and distribution of reusable technical components to streamline development delivery processes. Oversee development, integration, testing, and maintenance of existing and enhancements of proprietary platform applications. Contribute to product feature prioritization and technology roadmaps with development vendor resources and integration resources.
- Participates in strategy discussions and other business unit discussions to understand and capture high level business needs.
- Proactively communicates status of IT effort and incidents to key business stakeholders.
- Develops requirements for new computer programs, constructing workflows and diagrams.
- Prioritizes requirements with the business stakeholders.
- Understands end to end application environment and works with architects to validate capabilities are being build according to strategic direction.
- Validates business and technical requirements are met during the project delivery process.
- Oversees IT Outsourcer service management (problem management, issues escalation, and change management).
- Assists with the design, build and test applications, and provide maintenance support
- Participate in rapid planning, design, coding, unit testing, and review
- Provide basic design documents and translate into component-level designs to accelerate development.
- Assist in developing technical documentation; participates in test-plan development, integration and deployment
- Reviews project requirements, functional specifications and detailed designs of application solutions for fellow IT functions and project management.
- Assists with developing detailed technical specifications and designs for projects / system enhancements
- Develops operating procedures and user manuals for transition into routine operations
- Oversees and provides guidance to IT Outsourcer for application administration, development, configuration and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Assist with tracking and influencing IT Outsourcer service performance and escalation
- Partners with application software vendors on services, system lifecycle and contract/license management
- Assists in financial management and forecasting for associated IT costs
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Computer Science or other degrees)
- 2+ years in Information Technology or relevant experience
- Understanding of systems architecture concepts and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of relevant application platforms and their application
- Understanding of infrastructure platforms and their application
- Ability to define a project plan and lead project
- Experience working with an outsourced vendor
- Working knowledge across a broad range of SAP modules
- Working knowledge of SAP Development experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise applications
- Ability to travel up to 10% annually
- Manage Critical Incident and Change Management SLA's with Service Provider
- Manage and implement process improvements in NOC/SOC
- Drive Zero Business Impactful Events
- Manage and Test DR/BCP Plans
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.