Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Maintains a clear understanding of the production schedule for each shift and how it influences the work to be done.
- Trains for and is prepared to support any position on the production line as needed.
- Observes the flow of the production line and identifies where help is needed stepping in to any position to provide support or relieve for breaks.
- Communicates with associates routinely to assure that all are aware of the work to be completed, priorities for the day and any impending issues.
- Communicates routinely with Shift Supervisor providing feedback on the how the work is progressing and any impending issues or concerns.
- Participates in overseeing the quality of the products being baked as well as the effective running of the equipment.
- Assist Quality Assurance on all standards, regulations and laws regarding food safety and food quality as well as environmental safety.
- Remains current in training expectations of all positions on the production line.
- Sets personal goals for continued learning and growth.
- Keeps work environment clean, safe, and motivates others in doing the same.
- Primary focus of all business related efforts are and must remain that of promoting excellence in all products.
- Present the Company as a good and positive business image in every aspect of your professional daily business.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.