Production Maintenance Technicians - 2nd & 3rd Shift
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Overhauls, repairs and tests high speed production equipment including ovens, packaging machines, mixers, cartoners, baggers, stuffers, etc., throughout the facility.
- Reads, understands uses and updates shop prints and specifications and refers to manufacturer’s manuals for servicing and installation of equipment and distribution systems.
- Determines the manpower and material requirements and the means and methods to be used in accomplishing work assignments and recommends changes.
- Prepares and paints surfaces and maintains cleanliness of work areas.
- Uses tools and test equipment of the trade.
- Maintains spare parts inventory and orders parts as required.
- Coordinates with Maintenance supervision when locking and tagging systems.
- Performs related duties as required or assigned.
- Observes safety standards and practices.
- Observes and assists outside contractors for compliance with ConAgra standards.
- Trains new hires/transfers regarding proper maintenance and safety standards and practices.
High School Graduate or GED with prior maintenance experience in a production environment with electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and welding. Must have an understanding of, but not limited to:
- Drive train- Belts, pulleys, sprockets and chain
- Basic electrical- 110 single phase and 480 & 230 v 3 phase
- PLC operation
- Motor control
- Fabrication- welding, grinding and assembly
- Hydraulic- motors, pumps, and valves
- Pneumatics- air valves and controls
- Safety is the #1 responsibility.
- Follow all GMP’s and USDA guidelines
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Properly complete required paperwork on a daily basis per Quality guidelines
- Participate in the development, implementation and sustaining (CSD) of training documentation for all team members.
- Support CPS activities to include but not limited to: Safety, Quality, BOS, 5S, CIL, Centerline, Equipment Ownership, Area Ownership, Team Participation, and CSD, etc.
- Responsible for any other tasks/duties as directed by your Supervisor/Line Lead/Cell Lead
- SAP documentation
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.