Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Come join the fast, fun and friendly team of Popcorn Specialists at our Angie's Boom Chicka Pop facility in Reno!
Why suffer with long and potentially risky commutes? Our facility is bright, clean, air conditioned and easy to get to in south Reno.
Full time Production Workers will be expected to work a 40-hour work week with periodic scheduled overtime. (Don't worry - we give plenty of notice regarding scheduled OT!)
*Comprehensive insurance benefits
*Paid time off
*100% company match 401(k) (even for our part time associates!)
What you will do:
- As a Production Associate, you will learn to operate the popping kettles to create the best tasting popcorn found anywhere.
- As a Production Associate, you will learn to pack product in various formats for shipping.
- Make the best quality food by learning, using and maintaining the highest food safety standards possible.
- Work with a safety-first mindset to keep yourself and others safe.
- Ability to pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug test.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to effectively use the English language, in verbal or written form
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interpret work instructions and safety rules
- Able to stand on feet continuously during working shift
- Able to lift 40 pounds consistently, 80 pounds occasionally with assistance
- Repetitive arm and hand motions during working shift
- Will be trained in sanitation procedures in order to conduct periodic facility sanitation requirements
- Work planned OT days January through May, 40 hrs per week June through December.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.