Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
A Sales Analyst maintains data and reporting to support the sales function. Gathers data through multiple sources to create reports in order to support sales review, customer business reviews, trends, pricing, and item distribution, driving insights and actionable items. Assists with trade management and forecasting.
- Create, track, submit, and adjust contracts as necessary
- Input annual business plan in the Trade Management tool
- Maintain trade events in Trade Management tool
- Update New Distribution Funding tool
Finance & Analytics
- Assists with investigations and documentation of post-audits
- Utilizes syndicated data (i.e. IRI) and appropriate tools to identify trends in market share and distribution to drive the business
- Monitor Customer Service Center accuracy with trade events
- Research deductions
- Report and analyze on planned versus volume variances by utilizing trade event analysis reporting
- Order samples, track and manage rack and shelving units
- Maintain RW3 distribution list
- Create and maintain customer contact list
- Keep systems updated
- Coordinate meetings with Customer Business Managers
- Acquire ad circulars (AdView)
- Enter Display Ready Unit commitments in tracker and update shipper forecast
- Create and update standardized reports using raw data
- Assist with planning by providing current sales trend information and analysis to support development of the team’s customer plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or related field
- 1+ year of experience in a broker or sales support role
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to make recommendations for solutions based on information gathered and analyzed from the systems previously mentioned
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of data entry
- Understanding of the total business process and procedures
- Strong technical, report running and analytical abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a matrix organization. Work with multiple Account Managers and Sales Directors to discuss and prioritize work initiatives
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.