Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Position Responsibilities: Cleans and sanitize production lines along with other cleaning and janitorial duties; uses hazardous chemicals
Position Qualifications Essential Demands:
- Push/Pulls v-mags constantly - 50 lbs
- Lifts boxes frequently - 22-100 lbs
- Ability to work on and climb ladders
- Dynamic standing
- Constant use of high pressure hot water hose
- Ability to work in high temperature and wet environment
- Ability to work weekends
- Prefer at least one year of continuous manufacturing employment work history
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Post offer Background screen required
- Post offer drug screen required
- ConAgra Foods offers many benefits including:
- Competitive wages starting at $15.65 per hour (plus shift differential)
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance avaliable
- Pension benefits
- Up to 10 paid Holidays per year
- Eligible vacation after 30 pay checks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Store
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Women, Minorities, and Veterans are encouraged to apply
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.