Senior Financial Analyst, Broker Commissions
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Manages the Broker Commissions process and analytics. Presents analysis and recommendations to Sales management and business leaders.
- Gains an understanding of the business and detailed understanding of the broker commissions process which includes, but is not limited to: payments, missed commissions research, maintenance of broker responsibility tables, manage business partners, third party vendor and broker relationships
- Completes periodic data validation for the broker responsibility tables to ensure accurate payments and accruals
- Act as the overall subject-matter-expert on broker commissions
- Documents the day-to-day broker commissions tasks and procedures for the purposes of business continuity
- Provides enhanced reporting and analytics for broker commissions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- MBA/CPA/CMA preferred, not required
- 5 years financial work experience
- “Go to” person for the area supported – Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Implements continuous process improvements and drives business decisions through analytics
- Leads multiple projects that require cross-functional collaboration
- Ability & courage to challenge assumptions & status quo
- Operates with a high degree of self-initiative and produces significant results
- Develops and applies change management skills
- Builds strong internal relationships through credibility and trust to provide insight to influence business partners
- Understanding and effectively communicates to audience
- Proactively identifies opportunities and solutions to business issues
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.