Senior Systems Analyst – Sales and Finance Analytics
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our employees persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results.
As part of Conagra Brands’ growth strategy, the Sr. Systems Analyst (SSA) – Sales and Finance Analytics will serve as the front end for the Global Business and Information Services (GBIS) organization while partnering with Sales, Finance & Foodservice business functions to enable the reporting strategy by leveraging the right tools & technology. The role will own activating new analytics opportunities in reporting as well as managing the relationship with business and third-party providers.
This leader will be a technologically savvy professional who can understand and partner with other GBIS functions coupled with a creative mindset to envision on how to implement reporting suite of technologies to enable business strategy.
- Active engagement with leadership teams for Sales, Finance and Foodservice to provide strategic partnership and influence that drives analytics and future state reporting capabilities
- Enabling the business to create stories around data via visualizations and reports using tools like Power BI & Tableau sitting on top of a Big Data stack and backend ERP
- Keep up to date on reporting technologies, exploring and completing POC’s leveraging those technologies, and bringing components to life to support the growth objectives for business functions
- Implement solutions that follow the entire software development life cycle and adhere to Conagra’s architecture guidelines for reporting development and implementation
- Partner with all GBIS towers to define and prioritize reporting solutions that are appropriate and adequate to satisfy both tactical and strategic business needs
- Introduce and manage change across all levels of Sales, Finance, Foodservice and GBIS ensuring the adoption and maximum benefit of solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field required
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills
- 5-7 years in Information Technology, 3+ years leading Analytics/Reporting work stream
- Excellent in building visualization, reports and data models on PowerBI sitting on top of a Big Data stack and backend ERP
- Proficient in data languages like DAX, "M", SQL, MDX and R to support PowerBI
- Experience building reports and data models within SaaS tools like Salesforce and On-premise tool like Tableau
- Performance tuning for reports and queries
- Understanding of Sales, Finance & Foodservice processes needed to support reporting requirements
Preferred working knowledge:
- IT platforms, processes and business integration including external vendors and IT outsourcing
- Big Data experience (2+ years)
- Data modeling on top of a Big Data stack as well as traditional RDBMS
- Experience either scripting within or supporting an environment utilized by data scientists
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.