Sr. Campus Recruiter
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Senior Campus Recruiter will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with targeted colleges/universities and managing the campus recruitment and selection process for undergraduate schools. This person will manage recruiting activities and events, and will develop an on-campus marketing strategy to promote Conagra’s brand and on-campus opportunities. The Senior Campus Recruiter will be an advisor to internal business partners, responsible for understanding and assisting those groups in attracting and building a Campus talent pipeline.
During summer months, in partnership with the Recruiting Programs Manager, this role will also manage our best-in-class summer internship program.
- Develop recruiting strategies for various University and Colleges including pre-identification of candidates, pre-screening resumes, operational plans, diversity plans, and branding activities to attract top talent and compile year-end results summary annually
- Manage campus team members to help ensure the appropriate selection of team members and clearly defined role definitions/responsibilities, coach and prepare the campus team members for campus visits, and monitor closely to help ensure unified recruiting approach.
- Arrange onsite workshops and visits to our offices to engage students with our leadership and functional teams.
- Establish relationships with campus career centers, student organizations and key faculty to develop a highly qualified diverse talent pipeline, for Early Talent program.
- Prepare for all on-campus events (student networking sessions, presentations, Meet the Firms, etc.) and working with student organizations for all practices hiring from school (i.e. National Society of Black Engineers, Society of Women Engineers, Food Science Clubs) while attending all campus events to help ensure representation of other firm members/school team; may be responsible for some or all administrative aspects of on-campus events.
Intern Program Management
- In partnership with the Recruiting Programs Manager, the candidate is responsible for executing all aspects of the internship program from beginning to end.
- Plans and organizes key events for students throughout their internship (ex: onboarding, executive speaker series, team-building events, professional development sessions).
- Supports Hiring Managers in all aspects of the Internship experience, providing a high level of customer service.
- Develops strong working relationships with our internal clients, including business leaders, HR business partners and Hiring Managers.
- Conducts benchmarking research and analysis to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of our program.
Qualifications, Required Education and Experience
- A collaborative self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including professional phone etiquette.
- Demonstrated proficiency with common programs like Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ATS systems.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workflow; excellent organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with effective time management skills.
- Experience entering and maintaining data within computers systems.
- Ability to work both independently and as a collaborative team member.
- Experience in developing and executing souring strategies to pipeline diverse talent pools.
- Ability to manage and lead a team of partners, managers and staff, with varying levels of experience in campus recruiting and present school recruiting program and results to area leadership as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university
- A minimum of 4 -5 years’ experience in recruiting or relevant discipline
- Preferred experience with information/applicant tracking or recruiting databases
- Strong interpersonal skills that support interactions and relationship-building with candidates and internal partners.
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment and priorities to accommodate business needs.
- Software skills desired – MS Office suite (including Excel), Outlook, WorkDay
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time hourly position; days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This position requires 40% travel (combined for Fall and Spring recruiting cycles)
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.