Sr. Consumer Quality Specialist
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Manages the functional skill training program for Consumer Care:
- Develops, prepares, manages, and maintains training content and materials for the internal and external teams.
- Leads and facilitates all new hire functional training as well as conducts train the trainer training for the external team as well as internal Consumer Care team
- Partners with internal and external team leaders for developing supplemental training to improve external work team’s skills and knowledge
- Schedules new product and reformulated product training sessions and cuttings
- Continuously reviews trends and processes for process improvements or training opportunities
Manages the Quality Assurance requirements for Consumer Care team:
- Manages the internal QA program organization which monitors and evaluates consumer contacts and provides feedback on the interaction with the consumer as well as the resulting case record. The lead organization to deliver timely feedback reports to internal and external teams.
- Document, track, and trend quality and accuracy of consumer contacts. Provide regular feedback to internal and external team members.
- Calibrates with external team for alignment on QA, including identifying key opportunities for process improvements
- Organizes and manages the QA processes from the internal team for consolidation of feedback to the external team.
- Continuously evaluates and improves the QA program and feedback process as well as develops strategy for consumer interactions in new emerging channels
Assists with System Administration for system capabilities and training.
Provides regular verbal and written communications on program status, including recommendations for process improvements to Consumer Care teams, both internal and external
When applicable, strong oversight and management of the temporary workforce
Manages Innovation/Renovation/Promotion deck and tracker.
Other activities as directed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Consumer Science, Food Science, Home Economics, Communication, Public Relations or other related fields required.
- Minimum 5 years of customer interfacing or customer service experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and the ability to work in team and cross functionally
- Analytical experience in conducting and writing formal evaluations.
- Must possess effective and diplomatic written and verbal communication skills and strong relationship building skills
- Advanced knowledge of computer operations required and ability to multitask between computer systems.
- Strong knowledge of consumer contact data systems, consumer communications software, customer database operations and corporate web sites preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and other related software programs
- Familiarity with company product, procedures and systems knowledge strongly preferred.
- Ability to sit for duration of shift
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.