Sr. Director Supply Chain Center of Excellence (COE)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
This position will develop strategies, establish resource requirements, and lead the teams responsible for:
- Supply Chain Data Sciences to support demand planning, supply planning, transportation and warehouse operations
- Supply Chain Optimization office to support the effect use of our supply chain planning tool kit,
- Operations COE guiding our effective use of SAP at our manufacturing facilities and contract manufacturers,
- Additional system support functions throughout the supply chain to include WMS, TMS, reporting and data visualization.
- This role will be a key member of our Planning & Logistics leadership team.
- Serve as a change leader, collaborating with business and IT teams to design/refine standardized communication, training, and process change plans to be customized based on each facility’s needs.
- Establish goals, metrics, and governance requirements for successful integrations.
- Oversee the implementation and enhancement of all systems on behalf of the Conagra Supply Chain to ensure all future processes are aligned with Supply Chain objectives. Primary systems include SAP ERP, JDA warehouse management, SAP WM, Oracle transportation planning and full suite of Sales and Operations planning tools.
- Understand, identify and deploy strategies and metrics to support the key supply chain functions, like forecast accuracy, customer fill rate, reduced inventory, on time delivery, labor management, inventory turns, warehouse space optimization and cost optimization.
- Streamline Supply Chain processes across the organization.
- Foster positive, productive, proactive relationships with a wide variety of cross functional partners.
- Standardized processes and associated health checks/audits (i.e. S&OP processes – how we do supply planning – inventory optimization, inclusive of 3Ds) – are individuals utilizing the “right” process and possibly even provide different proficiency levels by job function.
- Build and Lead Training Strategies including – centralized document repository, utilization of superusers/champions, etc.
- Manages others & drives best practice sharing within team and between cross-functional analytical groups
- Supports the operational execution of the logistics departments to effectively drive more efficient operations
- Works with external partners (software providers) to ensure best practices and most up to date system execution
- 10+ years experience in Supply Chain preferably with a mix of technical and business management experience.
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA or MS would be a plus.
- Strategic thinker able to get to the heart of issues rapidly and accurately without overly relying on massive amounts of information.
- Experience leading system implementations. (SAP, JDA, or SAS preferred)
- Displays strong understanding of the broad processes associated with transportation and warehousing, manufacturing, demand and supply planning, including the integration points to financial processes and postings.
- Able to bring best thought practices to support dynamic needs of the business from reporting to system enhancements
- Proven leader of people and teams.
- Ability to manage conflicting objectives/timelines across teams
- Passionate, high-energy change agent with experience in driving supply chain improvement in complex, matrix organizations.
- Track record of delivering results in both a single unit and across the entire organization.
- Experience using systems and process changes to achieve increased forecast accuracy, customer fill rates, reduced inventory, on time delivery, and cost optimization.
- Significant experience leading successful teams and projects (team development, planning, critical thinking, team-based problem solving)
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship building, problem solving, and conflict management.
- Experience with advanced visualization across multi platforms bringing data together to build dashboards and data sets for advanced analytics.
- Experience in multiple supply chain systems, or experience in the same system across multiple companies.
- Deep planning experience.
- Experience in T&W operations is preferred.
- Experience with machine learning and RPA desired.
- Prefer CPG experience with an understanding of technical issues and ability to perform independent value analysis and value engineering.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.