Sr Financial Analyst - M&A
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Assist in integrating new businesses into the organization
- Assist in conducting research for candidates for acquisition and divestiture and prepare target profile summaries.
- Support M&A transactions from sourcing through integration.
- Assist in the development and documentation of M&A deal processes and procedures to enhance operational efficiency.
- Work independently to produce high-quality deliverables such as analyses, deal summaries, company overviews and other presentation materials for use in M&A transactions or strategic discussions.
- Utilize project management skills to ensure work streams are properly identified and prioritized, resources utilized, time lines met and provide consistent status updates.
- Develop presentations to summarize trends and merger data. Identify action steps necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required – MBA preferred
- Five years of experience in financial analysis and data management
- Self-motivation in a fast pace environment
- P&L background / experience along with knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills, and basic knowledge of general business concepts
- Proven ability to partner with various business disciplines
- Strong computer skills in Excel, SAP, and BPC expertise preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers and effectively managing those relationships
- Experience leading multiple stage projects from conception to completion
- Experience effectively working across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge
- Experience accurately forecasting in a given area and understanding the key drivers of that area
- Critical Thinking: Leverage analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful financial strategies and solutions
- Prior experience with project management and process improvement
- Strong leadership and management skills that align with the Conagra Brands culture. Specific skills include facilitating change, driving operational excellence and striving for continuous improvement.
- Must be able to perform work with a high degree of autonomy
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.