Sr Supply Planner
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Leads the development and maintenance of on-going network supply and capacity plans. Utilizes SAP planning tools and supporting processes (SNP) to drive network strategy. Owns the supply planning process with the cross-functional team to meet/exceed customer service, working capital and cost targets. Focuses on lowest total delivered cost solutions. Identifies ways to improve supply planning processes and tools for assigned areas. Major contributor to Core Teams on OBD/PMO projects involving New Product Introductions and Transitions. Provides supply planning expertise to the commercialization of new products and resolution of inventory shortage issues.
- Generate weekly/monthly production and capacity plans using designated tools and processes that support the organization’s goals.
- Maintain data integrity in Supply Planning systems to facilitate efficient inventory and capacity management, customer service, and operational metrics.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning, Scheduler and Replenishment Planning to translate S&OP forecasts to SKU-DC level supply plans.
- Responsible for monthly IBP production planning process through Supply Reviews.
- Analyze long-term production capacity and develop annual capacity planning models showing planned production, projected inventories capacity utilization and available capacity by month.
- Ensure successful ‘Event’ execution by utilizing effective planning processes, system set-up, and communication with the cross functional teams.
- Utilize ConAgra systems to proactively identify and communicate key drivers and proposed solutions to service and inventory issues.
- Maintain, review and update all monthly inputs used to calculate safety stocks and inventory targets.
- Lead or be active team participant on special projects as required.
- Provide backup and support for other Supply Chain functions, as assigned. Maintain competency in all supply chain processes and systems.
- Track and reconcile weekly/monthly metrics versus established targets. Review production performance and update planning rates to accurately reflect plant capabilities and available capacity.
- Provide leadership and direction for business team on matters regarding supply chain, forecasting, production planning and deployment
- Coach peers in network and other networks on business process and system best practices.
- Plant network travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Finance or related field preferred.
- Experience in and/or exposure to S&OP processes and procedures, customer planning and / or supply planning
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in production planning, detailed scheduling, replenishment planning, demand planning or materials management.
- Experience with supply planning software. SAP experience preferred, SAP APO experience a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data to draw valid conclusions.
- Strong Excel skills preferred
- Travel (10% - 15%)
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.