Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Provide Operations support and effective project management for key start-up projects, brand maintenance and productivity improvement initiatives. As part of the Operations Team and the Supply Chain resource for assigned business teams, this position will ensure effective use of resources and communication of priorities across the Supply Chain functions for assigned categories.
- Primary accountabilities are to support the implementation and development of new projects within the facility.
- Identify the start-up implementation strategy and obtain approval to begin to develop start-up plans.
- Ensure the Current Operation Assessment is developed and implemented.
- Internal Contacts: OBD/OBM, Plants, Logistics, S&OP, DMO, Brand Design, M&OP, RQ&I, Technology/Q.A., Engineering, Finance, Business teams – all levels in organization
- Coordinate activities with external Contacts: Suppliers, Co-manufacturers, Vendors.
- Project management of new product / graphic only commercialization projects for assigned product groups. Coordinate and support material set-up/readiness, scale-up efforts and launch/post launch metrics.
- Project management for cost improvement efforts for assigned production line, ensuring target achievement. Participate/provide support to coach and train team members on the start-up projects as requested.
- Assist in driving project business groups – examples include Active SKU Management, packaging standardization, and component/specification consolidation.
- Active management and communication to the extended team of detailed project trackers. Drive urgency to hit established timelines.
- Ensure the Construction Completion Agreement is developed and obtain alignment with construction and engineering.
- Monitor Supply Chain KPI’s for assigned product groups, providing improvement plan support to plants/key Supply Chain functions as requested.
- Support quality improvement strategies for assigned product groups.
- Other Supply Chain or business initiative support as assigned.
- B.S. degree required; preferably in Engineering, Business or Finance.
- 3-5 years previous experience in manufacturing, engineering (strongly preferred) and/or other related functions.
- Exposure and understanding of multiple Supply Chain and other business disciplines (Purchasing, manufacturing, logistics, RQI, etc.) in previous positions or project work preferred.
- The position requires strong project and influence management skills to lead cross-functional project teams.
- Exposure to new product commercialization and start-up procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong problem solving aptitude.
- Influence management skills with the ability to manage cross-functional resources without direct reporting relationships.
- Excellent communication skills - both formal and informal with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization.
- Possess continuous improvement mindset.
- Highly collaborative leadership style with the ability to lead effectively and handle conflict in cross-functional integration role.
- Exposure to SAP, Supply Chain IT transaction systems and information flow a plus
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.