Systems Engineer - Infrastructure
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Conagra Brands is comprised of individuals who are driven by our values to build the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our timeless ideals inspire us to work with integrity, agility, and broad-mindedness, focusing on both the strength of our shared leadership and our external results. As part of building a high-impact culture for Information and Technology, we are looking for a Systems Engineer in our Field Services team. The focus of this role will be to ensure that we execute against our service delivery promises in the field services space. This person will also be a Subject Matter Expert on plant related systems and issues.
- Act as a point of escalation and business partner advocate for production support issues
- Ensure that Windows10 Long Term Service Branch (LTSB) releases are executed effectively and meet the needs of our business partners
- Participate in Field Services annual Enterprise Field Services refresh strategy. Collaborate on deployment schedules that leverage service delivery through our third-party service partner.
- Partner with IT Security Team and Supply Chain Engineering to create the Field Computing Services strategy and process for Operations Technology systems
- Collaborate with our third-party service partner to ensure business partner centric service delivery through the Operations, Compute, Network, End User Support; Desktop and Remote User (1.5)
- Assist in implementation of strategic mobility platform
- Change champion for Digital Manufacturing
- Ensure capabilities and support are defined and at appropriate levels for service delivery
- Assist in Enterprise Print strategy and partner with BRM to drive compliance and cost savings
- Analyze, design and deliver Plant client, server and network technologies in conjunction with partner teams according to business and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing / Warehouse technology suppliers to design and implement appropriate solutions which mitigate vulnerability for plant automation systems
- Asset Management for assigned sites
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Domestic Travel: 15%
- Work with a team as well as independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple internal company IT organizations
- Problem solving ability (troubleshooting, prioritization, and escalation skills)
- Planning skills
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Previous support experience including experience with Windows client and server operating systems and virtualization
- Previous experience with plant automation environments
- Understanding of networks, servers, desktops, laptops, RF hardware, printers, and other peripherals
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Operating Systems and BackOffice
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.