Utility - Production - 2nd Shift - Bakery Plant $13.30 p/hour
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Safety, demonstrated behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries.
- Quality, demonstrates behaviors in support of quality work processes to include, Document & track production variables, downtime, product samples, and to ensure proper blending of raw materials by weight or automatic metering systems, follow and document accurately time and temperature points in recipe specifications to meet the quality standards.
- Continuous Improvement Actively support the ConAgra Performance System-CPS. Experience in a High Performance Work Systems; 5’s, working in teams, problem solving, six sigma, TPM, training, continuous skills development-CSD, auditing, planned and/or autonomous maintenance-AM.
- Be responsible for keeping a Reliability Improvement Plan (RIP) for your respective line.
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Conduct a minimum of one area audit per week.
- Develop One Point Lessons-OPL’s, Training materials, and Standard Process Instructions-SPI’s to include, but not limited to creating power point presentations, training and presenting to Team Members across the organization.
- Ability to maintain mastery on all skill sets that the associate has been certified on through ongoing skills audits and rotation.
- Start-up, operate, maintain, sanitize and continually monitor equipment and machinery for production processing of fillings, dough etc. and executed shut down procedures.
- Receive additional training as needed to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Load packaging and casing materials into automated equipment and machinery.
- Perform duties with speed and precision to maintain schedules, quality, and work place safety.
- The ability to meet attendance requirements.
- Perform other duties that the Team Leader or Line Lead might require.
- Work overtime as required to achieve production and maintenance schedules.
- The ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers.
- Be able to perform all skills as outlined on the Skills Element Tree.
- Experience working in a production, manufacturing or distribution environment
- High school or equivalent
- Experience working in a food processing or packaging environment
- Experience working in an automated machinery environment (with PLCs or MMIs)
- Experience work in a USDA, FDA, OSHA, or GMP compliant environment
- Proficiency in SAP
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Sit, stand, walk and climb stairs during time on duty
- Lift/Carry/Push/Pull up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Repetitive motions including reaching, loading, inspecting, and touching product
- Standing up to seven (7) hours/day
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. The Company recognizes that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.