Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Conducts analysis for the Warehousing function through data gathering, validation, modeling and reporting of costs. Provides technical warehousing information to assigned company facilities to ensure are conducted in the most cost-effective way. Measures warehouse performance metrics including cost per case, inventory turns, case fill, storage and handling charges, and other P&L related costs associated with operating warehouses.
Provides analytical support on the performance of warehousing services. Reviewing and/or creating reports that provide deeper analytics to support business needs. Support warehousing performance score carding process and monthly review and response. Ability to pull information for warehousing reviews specifically productivity and metric reviews. Suggest improvement actions to general managers on KPI’s. Able to pull together information and assess for accuracy.
- Monitoring of warehouse performance score carding, in which service, capacity, and cost are measured.
- Supporting managers analytic needs.
- Evaluate and recommend changes for warehouse performance as well as company expectations for KPI’s.
- Initiate setup of new warehouses in the system.
- Support initiatives that provide continuous improvement for processes and service, capacity and cost profiles for providers:
- Analyze site specific warehouse opportunities
- Develop and work on site specific scorecard reporting including labor and productivity management
- Support finance for gap analysis and requests.
- 4-year college degree required (Business or IT-related field)
- 2-5 years of experience in organizing, planning, and executing projects
- Knowledgeable with TMS and SAP ERP Applications.
- Ability to engage across functions.
- Strong analytical skills
- High degree of organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills that align with the Conagra Brands culture. Specific skills include facilitating change, driving operational excellence, and striving for continuous improvement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools with expertise in Excel and strong analytical skills.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.