Manager, Customer Supply Chain - Northeast (Location Flexible)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Understand the end-to-end Supply Chain for Conagra Brands and our customers
- Embracing a relentless yet disciplined curiosity for why – challenging the status quo and seeking continuous improvement in Supply Chain practices
- Ability to embrace a customer centric mindset and advocate for external focus throughout the Supply Chain organization
- Serve as Supply Chain liaison between Conagra Brands and retail customers in the Northeast
- Lead customer interactions with leaders in Customer Replenishment, Supply Chain Services, Transportation, & Warehouse Operations
- Develop/enhance Supply Chain processes to minimize costs and maximize efficiencies
- Coordinate integration efforts for M&A businesses for respective customers
- Manage Conagra’s customer efficiency policies and programs
- Manage customer performance scorecards and KPIs and provide insights on how to drive performance
- Provide leadership to pull together additional resources as required to address Supply Chain opportunities and collaborative efficiencies
- Perform periodic Supply Chain business reviews with internal and external customers
- Build relationships with Northeast customers
- Partner with Conagra Brands Sales teams on increasing sales and improving profitability
- Responsible for Supply Chain components of vendor agreements and contracts
- Lead/facilitate demand planning activities associated with major events, network transitions, new and discontinued items
- Manage and mitigate punitive customer fine programs and deductions, e.g. on time and in full (OTIF)
- Ability to travel approximately 25% to meet with face to face with customers on key issues on opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 5 - 7 years Supply Chain experience (Warehousing, Transportation, Sales & Operations Planning, Customer Service)
- Supply Chain Management preferred
- Ability to work with and across project teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong customer interfacing skills
- Competence in business systems and SAP highly desirable
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.