Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (not all inclusive):
- Leads production activities to meet daily production metrics, standards, and goals. Oversees the tracking and recording of production metrics as required.
- Coordinates with Quality Lead, Sanitation Lead, and Warehouse Lead to ensure effective and efficient workflow across all plant functions.
- Acts in accordance with all safety requirements, setting an example for others to follow. Works closely with the Safety Specialist to complete audits as necessary and lead efforts to improve safety for all plant employees.
- Coordinates with the Shift Supervisor, and other management personnel, daily production activities and projects to meet production, changeover, and sanitation standards.
- Owns and implements best practices by improving efficiencies and processes on the floor. Responsible for leading small groups to help improve and implement best practices.
- Responsible and accountable for overseeing all production, safety, and food quality efforts during the shift. Ensures that regular checks are being completed throughout the shift and are correct and complete.
- Responsible for overseeing production staff scheduling including work assignments, break periods, overtime, time off, training and other labor considerations.
- Handles and directs floor issues to the proper supporting management personnel such as quality, safety, maintenance, HR, warehouse and sanitation.
- Leads employee placement and assignment on the floor and tracks employee attendance, reporting concerns to the Shift Supervisor for follow up.
- Provides feedback on employee performance (positive and constructive) to the Production Supervisor for documentation and communication.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be certified in all kitchen and packaging positions.
Travel & Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individuals must be capable of performing light physical activity as part of the essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell with reasonable accommodation. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.