Senior Analyst, Advanced Analytics
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Senior Analyst, Advanced Analytics is responsible for assisting in the delivery of consumer, category, competitive, customer and trend analytics to influence important business decisions impacting business unit sales and profitability across their assigned businesses and/or Center of Excellence (COE) areas. Provides insights and analytics support to brand, marketing and sales management to help impact business decisions.
- Establish credibility as a key advisor with the Brand, Media, Sales, Marketing and Insights Teams
- Translate advanced analytics into top and bottom line business impact
- Partner with Brand, Innovation, Strategic and Go-To-Market Insights teams to identify and define business issues requiring analytics, and then scoping data and analyses needed to address them
- Present findings and recommendations in a clear and concise, non-technical way to business leaders in multiple functions
- Provide strategic advice to brand and marketing derived from a strong analytical rigor and maintain focus on improving the effectiveness of our investments and resources
- Provide measurement, analyses and recommendations utilizing a variety of data sources, tools and ad-hoc techniques
- 4-5 years of experience, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry experience is preferred, digital analytics and eCommerce experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred
- Familiarity and comfort with syndicated data sources (IRI, Nielsen, etc.)
- Some knowledge Marketing Measurement (Marketing Mix Modeling, Attribution, MTA, etc.), Market Structure analysis and MAPS analytics (Merchandising, Assortment, Pricing & Shelving)
- Strong knowledge and comfort working with a variety of data tools (e.g. Excel, SQL) with an interest in developing or enhancing skills in R, Python, Tableau, etc.
- Proven track record of delivering actionable business recommendations, influencing decisions and impacting results
- Strong priority management skills so to ensure time and effort are leveraged and applied to the most important business issues
- Proven strong oral and written communication skills, especially the ability to explain difficult concepts in simple, applicable business terms
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.