Sr HR generalist
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Provides Human Resources support to assigned function, including but not limited to, recruitment and retention, staffing and orientation, employee relations, project management, change management, training and development, and assisting in the coordination of human resource planning initiatives. Minimum 5 years related experience.
- Provides day to day business HR partnership and consultation for assigned functional team.
- Provide coaching and advice to management on effective ways to administer HR programs and manage employee issues.
- Participate in the implementation of approved employee relations' policies and practices, providing professional and technical assistance to functional leadership.
- Leads overall organization of Human Resource programs within the assigned function, including but not limited to, EEO, unemployment, litigation, retention, termination, turnover, and severance issues
- Partners with cross-functional HR peers, HR centers of excellence and other business support functions including but not limited to, Staffing, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Finance and Legal on various business needs.
- Assist in implementing approved programs and policies to ensure enhancement and acceptance of diversity and proper EEO/AAP legal compliance.
- Facilitate, in partnership with staffing organization and the business partners, recruitment pipeline for current openings, candidate selection and future talent needs.
- Designs and executes ad hoc reporting, conducts analysis and draws conclusions that aide in making sound business decisions.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related degree required
- PHR/SHRM-CP or advanced degree a plus
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Human Resources
- Experience with ERISA, EEOC and DOL regulations, employment sourcing, communications, human relations, and management skills
- Experience with benefits and compensation administration, market pricing, labor law, and organizational development
- Experience managing projects
- Experience leading change management efforts
- Effective and deliberate communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Experience with PeopleSoft, Workday or other HRIS
- Ability to effectively multi-task with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change in a dynamic business environment as well as conflict management and mediation skills
- Ability to develop strong consulting relationships and influence business leaders through coaching and partnership.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.