8-Hour Night Shift | General Laborer | 10:30PM - 7:00AM
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Entry level position responsible for miscellaneous tasks associated with but not limited to replenishing stock supplies to production lines, setting off cased product onto pallets and removing production waste throughout the plant.
- Safety, demonstrated behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries.
- Quality, demonstrates behaviors in support of quality work processes to include Statistical Process Control-SPC, Document & track production variables, downtime, product samples and make adjustments to ensure proper packaging and casing of product to meet quality standards.
- Continuous Improvement Actively support the ConAgra Performance System-CPS. Experience in a High Performance Work Systems; 5’s, working in teams, problem solving, six sigma, TPM, training, continuous skills development-CSD, auditing, planned and/or autonomous maintenance-AM.
- Maintain supply of packaging materials at production lines.
- Operate hand jacks to restock production lines with packaging supplies.
- Manually set off cased product onto pallets.
- Pick up and remove waste from production line floors and containers. Push waste carts to dumpster area.
- Operate trash and cardboard compactors.
- Receive additional training as needed to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Perform duties with speed and precision to maintain schedules, quality, and work place safety
- Ability to meet attendance requirements.
- Perform other duties that the Team Leader or Production Manager might require.
- Work overtime as required to achieve production and maintenance schedules.
- The ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers.
- Be able to perform all skills as outlined on the Skills Element Tree.
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Participate in a minimum of 1 kaizen event a month.
- Be a pillar owner / support for one of the pillars.
- Conduct a minimum of one area audit per week.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.