Associate Procurement Specialist
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
These are entry level Enterprise Procurement roles supporting organizational growth across Packaging, M&OP, Commodities or Ingredients.. The successful candidates for these roles will be accountable for research, high-level problem resolution, master data analysis, transaction processing, report running, and they must have the ability to champion a cause and collaborate cross-functionally to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Run various reports on a scheduled basis and provide supporting analytics
- Manage procurement master data in SAP and Right Angle to help drive process efficiencies
- Enter orders, contracts, and/or raw material or packaging sales orders into SAP as needed based on the category strategies
- Build relationships with various cross-functional business partners and external suppliers
- Support business process improvements and documentation
- Provide research and analytical support for various issues and ad hoc projects
- Support R&D on innovation projects and work with the plants to manage the inbound supply chain
- Collaborate cross-functionally to manage raw material inventories for assigned projects/plants to minimize material loss or obsolescence
- Develop an understanding of SAP MRP processes and data
- Develop an understanding of supply and demand, market dynamics, and cost drivers
- Develop an understanding of company facilities and requirements, capabilities, processes, and constraints
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance; Economics, Supply Chain or Agricultural preferred).
- Previous intern/work experience in Procurement preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel – vlookups, formula relationships, pivot tables, etc.)
- Demonstrate strengths in relationship building, problem solving, and conflict management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset and methodology
- Proven ability to analyze and problem solve unclear situations.
- Self-starter, structured and disciplined with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively and remain highly organized.
- Additional duties as required.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.