Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Keep mechanical equipment in good condition and working order
- Inspect machines and equipment to locate problems, replace defective parts and make sure necessary adjustments to ensure continuing production operation
- The employee uses manuals, repair manuals, parts manuals, parts diagrams to troubleshoot plant & production equipment/
- The employee uses hand & power tools to remove, install, replace, re-build, repair, & may test parts/equipment on plant & production equipment.
- The employee uses shop equipment to fabricate new or replacement parts.
- The employee will do electrical and/or pneumatic work to production machines as needed.
- The employee performs housekeeping & sanitation tasks during & at the end of shift.
- Responsible for maintaining food safety and quality
- High school diploma education or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years vocational tech training in machine maintenance and 3 years as packaging mechanic or 5 years experience as a packaging mechanic preferred.
- Ability to read and write English for comprehension of written assembly directions and completion of Production/QA documents
- Mechanical, electrical and electronics experience including PLC’s preferred.
- Familiar with and ability to use basic shop equipment, electric arc welder, basic hand tools including electric hand tools
- Familiarity with electronic controls
- Lift up to 100 pounds
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.