Procurement Specialist, SAP Supply Chain Integration
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The successful candidate will help enable the flawless implementation and effective use of SAP enterprise-wide. The candidate will be responsible for discovery, build, training, deployment and stabilization for all direct materials. The candidate will serve as an SAP expert, providing super-user support to many levels in the extended Supply Chain including plant users, Enterprise Procurement, Operations, R&D, Quality, Engineering, Finance and several corporate functions. They must have the ability to champion a cause and collaborate cross-functionally to identify and implement process
improvement opportunities. Location flexible.
- Support plant SAP Purchase to Pay (P2P) go lives.
- Support completion of present and future state process flows, swim lane mapping, and ensuring a thorough gap analysis to identify and resolve change management.
- Perform material & vendor master data cleansing.
- Participate in user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Participate in end user training and stabilization support for each plant.
- Create & update pricing records, source lists and quality information records.
- Load open purchase orders.
- Update documentation for SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Collaborate with business partners and IT teams to design/refine standardized communication, training, and process change plans to be customized based on each facility’s needs.
- Streamline Supply Chain processes across the organization.
- Foster positive, productive, proactive relationships with a wide variety of cross functional partners.
- Research & resolve issues that arise within the P2P process.
- Build relationships with supplier contacts & resolve payment, ordering, & supply issues.
- Leverage cross-functional contacts (e.g. accounts payable, material requirements and planning team, requisitioners, supply planners) to trouble-shoot and resolve urgent system error messages, forecast issues, blocked invoices, goods receipt/invoice receipt imbalances, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years work related experience
- Experience integrating SAP and/or another ERP system is a plus.
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship building, problem solving and conflict management.
- Outstanding customer service skills and proven project management skills.
- Experience in a highly collaborative, end to end process related environment.
- Proven ability to analyze complex situations and problem solve quickly.
- Demonstrated experience in procurement processes, including contract reviews, buying activities, and vendor management is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn multiple systems that are utilized during everyday activities.
- Outstanding communication skills with internal and external contacts.
- Entrepreneurial traits such as confidence, inquisitive nature, resilience, tenacity, high energy, self-reliance, independent thinking, a sense of urgency, persistence, drive, determination and professionalism.
- Self-starter, structured and disciplined with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively and remain highly organized.
- Team player with the confidence, courage and influencing skills to champion change.
- Proven SAP and/or BPCS experience/knowledge is a plus.
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience with an understanding of the Purchase to Pay process is a plus.
- Location flexible
Estimated travel: 35-50%
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.