Sales Operations Analyst
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Corporate sales position, responsible for ensuring the integrity of consumer sales data used in reporting, trade management, sales tools/applications and the order to cash process. This opportunity is a great next step for a retail representative looking to gain some corporate experience in sales.
- Maintain, modify, and enter appropriate information to the master data resources to ensure accurate data for sales personnel, customers and hierarchical structures to support accurate reporting
- Monitor personnel system accesses and sales responsibilities to ensure data accuracy
- Support new hire process by granting appropriate system access and ordering required equipment
- Support business changes such as reorganizations and mergers & acquisitions
- Support special projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree required
- 1 – 2 years business analysis, sales or equivalent work experience, CPG industry preferred
- General understanding of sales structure, sales processes, master data, supply chain processes order to cash, internal financial processes
- Experience with SAP (R3, BW, TPM) a plus
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
WHO IS CONAGRA BRANDS?
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.